Superman kids eternal forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what's your life?

Go down

what's your life? Empty what's your life?

Post by Satoshi Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:03 pm

pi pipikachu pika pikachu Pikáchyu! Pipi pi kaa,. pipikapika pikáchu chyu,kaah? Pikapika! Piikaa..pika chyu,kaahpikapipika? Pikáchyu pikapikachu! pi pipi Pikáchyu! pi pika pikachu pi, pipikachyu,kaah? Pikapika! pi..pika pika pikachu pipi Pikáchyu! Kachyuu? pikapikachu pi,, pipikapi pipi pikáchyu! pipikachu pi pikachu,ka? pichyuuka pichupikapikachu,gka? PiíKya,!chyU! pikachu pi Pikáchyu! Pikapika! Chyu,chyaah kaa~? Pi,kou.. pika chyugka? Gekk,o, pi pikachu! Buka? Patou eya, pita piki pata pata, pata monstutaa, pecko pisi dara kata? Pishika, pasunda, pikipiki, pataPata, pasarada, mindou, monshukisaa, pi she shu so, pi chu ka pi? chu ka pi? Ipi ka, u’tchu, u’tchyuu,saa~, waka, u, a, waa~`? Pisenta? Pikáchyuuu! PÍ,KÁ-chu! Pish’touda, pito bara bara, us’Ana,dara, lara imata, bukara bukara, beto kisundaiywa? Basanduraniyat’to, leku ah? Loko? Bunadtta, lasa, saa,Rashintou!
“Oh,”
“What the h-”
“he says you’re stupid, if he couldn’t breathe all the sounds I shout to him he couldn’t move like that. Well I’m gunna kick your ass, I didn’t know he needed more power ranger movies, to play us all by, you know?”
“Pipikapika! pi pi pi, pipikapi..pika chyu,kaah?” “Who’s that one?” “Who’s it, more, well, no, yours first I guess...” “Okay, uh, no I’ll do it, Pikachu,” “What th,
what the,
I knew it! The talking pokémon, right? You’re with... what the..” “Kuuskaa, rakataka, taki ou?”
“That’s not a pokémon that’s a rat. What the fuck?”
“That’s ratata, what are-” “Ratata? You may as well call him, Ratatata, for all the choices you leave him. You ever seen, an infected Ratata before?” “What?” “See Pikachu? He can’t do that. He’s in agony, though, you battle him, over, and over, and over again, do you? Raticates have gone rabid. It’s not, a fighting animal,
this one, well, discover something new, if he’s really your friend, you can’t, no look at me. You can’t carry, this kid, on your shoulder?
What the hell are you?” Pikapika! Pikáchyu! pipikachu pi pipi pika pikachu pi, pipikaPikapika! Pikáchyu! Pikáchyu! pi pika pikachu chyu,kaah? pi, pipikapi pikachu,ka? pipi pi pika pikachu pi, pipikapi pikachu,ka? Pikapika! chyu,kaah? pika pikachu pi, pipikaPikáchyu! pikutaa? send more, this in a world, digital paradise lost in, what’s you call it? Home brew!
What? Something for!
Who?
See me know?
How so?

Satoshi

Back to top Go down

what's your life? Empty Re: what's your life?

Post by Satoshi Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:09 pm

What's a pokémon prophecy, to do, anyway?
Their names don't matter?

Well like, YOU heard the stories, about how Fearow went insane crazy power, and was the ultrabeast monster, called,
Zapdos?
Nothing warranted, but the world turning to ash, 'ash', is the sound, of ash,
but if it falls further, and you hear it hit, and settle, in great quantities, satosh,i,!
you get it?

Satoshi

Back to top Go down